The Nondating Life

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Go ahead! Laugh! See if I care.

Welcome to The Nondating Life blog, a spinoff of As I Please. If you're somehow stumbling upon this for the first time, the answer is: "Oh, sure, this is supposed to be serious advice. ... if you never, EVER want to end up in a meaningful relationship." That said, you should definitely read all of it.

I should point out that, unlike a regular blog, all new entries will post at the bottom (and all new entries will first appear on As I Please). If you want to skip around, I've included a Chapter section in the sidebar. Comments, email, questions, seeking advice? All are welcome and encouraged.

Stray agents, publishers, editors? Well, I guess I COULD be talked into a six-figure book deal. But you'd have to really convince me.

Otherwise, enjoy! And, remember: Be good. If you can't be good, be safe. And if you can't be safe ... well, name it after me.

Ken Wheaton
March 12, 2004

All material copyright Ken Wheaton, 2004. Thieves, plagiarists, etc., will be subject to a swift and severe ass-kicking prior to any legal threats.

2 Comments:

  • "Otherwise, enjoy! And, remember: Be good. If you can't be good, be safe. And if you can't be safe ... well, name it after me."

    I used to think that was hilarious when my grandmother said it...until I got my now wife pregnant. It became the best inside joke in the world, when I named it after her....

    Tim

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:06 PM  

  • "I just came across your blog about **keyword** and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site & blog about penny stock journal so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home