The Nondating Life

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

I swear ...

I'll write something new soon. Until then, check this out from The Onion:

An initially promising date between University of North Carolina seniors Mike Rafelson and Jill Zehme veered disastrously off course Monday night, when the two skipped directly to intense emotional bonding, tragically bypassing the physical intimacy that usually precedes it.


And I like this quote:

"We've all been there, thinking, 'Gee, this is really special that you're opening up to me about your childhood, but I've got to admit I'd rather be going down on you right now.' Unfortunately, once the emotional barrier has been crossed, there's no going back."

2 Comments:

  • Great stuff as usual. Checking in with you for the first time. I appreciate reading your insights, very similar to the way I think, albeit we are on somewhat different planets. It always refreshing to find like-minded people out there. Please keep sharing, and I'll keep reading...Kevin B.

    By Blogger Kevin B, at 3:24 PM  

  • This is a excellent blog. Keep it going.

    This may be of interest to you I have a free online dating service. It pretty much covers dating stuff.

    I'll be sure to come back.

    By Blogger alena, at 6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home