The Nondating Life

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Downtown!

A regular reader and fellow blogger sends along a link to a recent Dan Savage column in The Village Voice. I'm not going to out this reader because she probably doesn't want people to know that she reads this kind of smut on a weekly basis. For those of you not in the know, Dan Savage is, if I'm not mistaken, the gay husband of Michael Savage, and also writes about nasty things in the Voice. This particular column deals with cunnilingus.

In particular, it offers directions from women about how to get around downtown. It doesn't take a funny gay man to point out the obvious: Women are confused. Read the column. And ladies, feel free to add your own suggestions here or email them in.

1 Comments:

  • hey keep it up I have no idea why I keep coming back but I do. Ken thanks for being honest
    J

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home