The Nondating Life

Monday, July 25, 2005

GET OUT THE VOTE

I never ask you people for anything, but now I will. On behalf of my ego, I ask that you go here and vote for me in the Cosmo Media Man Search. Vote early and vote often. Not only can you, dear reader, be rewarded by knowing you've done me a solid, but you can also be rewarded with prizes. The person who is most creative with support of a candidate (Powerpoint presentations, sky writing, naked candy grams, interpretive dance) wins a cocktail party. So if you don't do it for me, do it for the children yourself.

Please link, bug your readers, harrass your coworkers, do what you can. Why? Because my ego is fragile and I never was Prom King.

The only thing more shameless than begging is acting like you really don't care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home