The Nondating Life

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Upcoming Events

Hola amigos, it's been a while since I rapped at ya. If you're still out there and you still care, here's some updates on what's happening.

See Ken have dialogue
About dating, no less. Esther K. has wrangled me onto a panel at Sex and the City Day. Sunday May 21, 3 p.m.

See Ken Fight
That's right, it's karate time boys and girls. I'll be participating in the Tiger Schulmann Challenge of Champions in which TSK student whoop up on each other. It's Sunday June 4th in frickin Morristown, N.J.

That's all I got for now. Not much, but there it is.

2 Comments:

  • And here I thought you'd died or gotten married or something.

    Dude...13 days to hurricane season.

    By Blogger Trouble, at 4:16 PM  

  • How did your panel discussion go? Are you going to post an update?

    By Blogger Trouble, at 12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home