The Nondating Life

Monday, July 31, 2006

Another Dating Blog

Okay, stop the presses or whatever the blog equivalent is. Remember how not too long ago, I threw up a post after months of silence and, among other things I said: "I know some folk who are back on the dating scene after long relationships and no doubt that will provide me with tons of laughs material." (Yes, I still love to quote myself.)

Well, Susan (formerly known as GF) is not only bogarting my psychotic newly-single friends, she's trying to bite my dating blog-scene. Better still, she's telling MY friends to go ahead and date tank-top-wearing, gold-chain-sporting guidos or some such. Anyway, here's HER blog. (And this time around she's doing more than listing the foods she's stuffing down her piehole. Yeah, that one is still going strong. Hasn't skipped a day. Just as she's never skipped a meal.)

I guess I'm going to have to start blogging again just to undo the damage she does. I was half tempted to just let her post here, but my ego got the better of me. Besides, we have completely different approaches to dating. (The biggest difference being my approach is right and hers is, well, what's the opposite of right?)

All you have to do is get a load of her blog's title. Dating is Fun. FUN!?!?!
Sure, if you're dating me maybe :)

Dear lord, I just used an emoticon.

7 Comments:

  • Dude,

    I looked at the food journal. That's small house you had there.

    And yes, I know the many ways to interperate that.

    By Blogger Sass, at 12:12 AM  

  • An emoticon? This shiznit is serious, man. The Snaps Wheaton I knew would never have allowed emoticons...

    By Blogger Esther Kustanowitz, at 1:00 AM  

  • And yet your approaches must be similiar in some way because you found each other AWWWW, (dries a tear).
    But dear Ken, I have to say I agree with Susan...I met my beloved by dating... and dating A LOT, even if it was just for one 15 min. coffee date which you run as fast as you can in the other direction and then bump into that same person a few weeks later when you are on your FIRST date with the man of your dreams and find out they are friends! (Deep breath whew, long sentence sorry!)
    But YOU are right in terms of no guys in tank tops, gold chains and pinky rings, cause if they can't see the obvious faupaux in that ensemble then I am sure there is a train wreck somewhere down the line.

    By Blogger Jewish Mamale, at 9:04 PM  

  • Maybe she can actually encourage women to start asking men out.

    Nah. Sounds like a reach.

    By Blogger T.A.B., at 12:35 PM  

  • p.s. did I miss the post a year ago on how you met Susan?

    By Blogger Jewish Mamale, at 10:26 AM  

  • Try online dating in webdate_dot_com.. Its the best dating site in cyberspace.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:14 AM  

  • I guess it doesn't matter anymore that he had no gold chains. he's out anyway. his pic was much more appealing than his emails. He was a bore. Even if he looked like Jason Biggs in a wife beater. LOL.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home