The Nondating Life

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Boobs

I've never used the dating service Mate 1. But I was once briefly tempted to some naughty thoughts by one of the sultry vixens the company uses for its ads.

Then I noticed her abnormally huge, slightly discolored boobs. And not only were her boobs not quite the same color as the rest of her body, but her shirt seemed to go from real-world color to an HTML color in the breast area. That's right, it's not enough that an online dating service is going to use a super-sexy woman to advertise its service, but it feels the need to enhance the woman. Example?



See how her back and her arm look perfectly normal? But her chest? It would seem that at that angle, her boobs are slightly larger than her head. So not only is it a photoshop, it's a sloppy photoshop done by someone who obviously couldn't pass one of those Can You Draw me turtle/pirate art courses.

I've never checked the site out. Maybe it's specifically for former super models with abnormal growths. But I doubt it.

3 Comments:

  • You're absolutely right! I found your post by googling "Mate 1 breasts". I've noticed that not only are they large, they seem to be the same shape on almost every model...perfect bubbles. No gravity, and no asymmetry whatsoever.
    I wonder how many real non-photoshopped women use this service... I'm not sure I see the appeal for them.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:39 AM  

  • Aaah, the tangled web of the internet. Dontcha just love it?

    By Blogger Plantation, at 6:26 PM  

  • At least no1 can blame them for ignoring customers' preferences ;-)

    By Blogger FrancescaFigueroa, at 10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home