The Nondating Life

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I made the Voice? What the hell?

And I wouldn't have known it if Esther hadn't pointed it out.

Best Blog about Non-Dating

What the hell?

Ken Wheaton talks about dating, but not about dates. In his blog THE NONDATING LIFE, Wheaton pontificates about relationships between men and women, but mostly in the context of how we screw things up for each other. Actually, it's mostly about how he screwed things up for himself in the past, but he is humorously able to make the lessons apply to everyone. -Joel Keller


Sweeeet. So welcome Voice readers.

A couple of the BETTER posts here.

The Friend Zone
Friend Zone's Flip Side
The Great Escape
Friends With Benefits

And, by the way, any editors/agents/whatevers out there (right), I'm more than willing to switch to Dead Tree if someone's willing to pay me. (I do write for Dead Tree for a living)

New posts below.

A note about navigating: If, for some reason, you're landing here and are new to blogs (c'mon, get with the times) use the handy-dandy chapter section over in the side bar to jump to specific posts or just click on the previous post/next post links within a post.

5 Comments:

  • Congratulations! Good for you! I enjoy this blog very much (and I even like your other blog despite our political differences) - good writing is good writing. It's great that you got some recognition.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:59 PM  

  • Hi, Ken... I wrote that a few months ago, when you were posting more often. I enjoyed your blog, so I decided to give it a plug. Too bad the Voice takes so long to get the blurbs to print.

    By Blogger Joel, at 11:55 AM  

  • Joel,
    No worries. Really appreciate it. I guess maybe I'll get back to the topic (or a version of it).

    Thanks again.

    By Blogger Ken Wheaton, at 10:45 AM  

  • That's great! Congratulations!! =D

    By Blogger The First Date Chick, at 4:05 PM  

  • I love your site! I think you have a great and honest viewpoint of relationships. It is great to see it in black and white... without the sugar coating.

    Great job!

    By Blogger Genna, at 12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home